Friday, March 16, 2012

The Legend of Zelda: Lines in the Sand (Part II- Mechanics)

Most of my theories and stories aren't that far off of most speculations made by Zelda fans, in fact some of them are inspired by those theories. I probably won't elaborate on why certain things are the way that they are in my stories and theories, because that can be theorized by you. Generally the story that goes with a common theory can be analyzed and make sense because of other stories I made up, or because of factual things from Zelda itself. I understand that I may make some mistakes, that contradict main Zelda things that are confirmed, and if I do, I encourage you to comment on them and I will look into it and change it if I see fit. Now take this into consideration if you tell me that something in my theories and stories can't be true, that the series of Zelda contradicts itself all the time, whether it be because the creators changed their minds or something of the sort, but it does happen. Finally, I know that there are many errors in English grammar and spelling in my articles, but they are meant to be bullet points of sorts, and I am not that good at writing in a proper manor.
--Lines in the Sand is an idea of an entirely new Zelda game that Nintendo could make.
--This section details the mechanics of the game. This includes controls, and general specifications about gameplay.

1. When Link dual wields the swords, both swords lose half of their power, except for the Great Fairy's Sword. (The Torched Broadsword loses half of its power, but when it is dual wielded with the Great Fairy's Sword, it pretty much just gains its power back.)

No comments:

Post a Comment